There’s no doubt that there’s no match for Apple’s security features to keep its products safe and secure. And it is one of many reasons we choose Apple devices over hundreds of other smartphones and tablets.
But many times this security can be a headache, like, when you forget your password or when your kid enters the wrong passcode again and again and phone locks or you forget your Apple ID and can’t access your iPhone.
You might buy a used iPhone and it would be locked because of previous owners’ Apple ID and it’s not impossible to bypass MDM(Mobile Device Management) on iOS.
If you’re buying a second hand iPhone, there’s a good chance that it is Apple Face ID or Touch ID locked.
Where there’s a problem, there’s a solution.
There are many ways to unlock an iPhone or an iPad without a passcode. Some are quite technical and require a lot of software knowledge, and some are quite simple ways where in just a few clicks your iPhone is unlocked.
Wipe your phone or tablet to factory settings without a Passcode
You’ll find many tools on the internet which claim to wipe an iPad or an iPhone to factory settings without a passcode. And it’s a very overwhelming task to find a tool which does wipe an iPad to factory settings without passcode and does so without hacking your data and your files.
Must have Data Backup
The whole point of having a passcode is to protect your data, and if there were an easy way to just break in the passcode it would defeat the whole purpose.
You must have your data backed up because when you wipe your phone or tablet to factory settings without a Passcode it clears everything in your phone and restarts as new.
You can backup your data into your computer, external hard drive or your iCloud. In case your iCloud is disabled, you can do this to bypass your iCloud.
- Use a tool to simply unlock id in few clicks
One of the most simple and straightforward ways to access disabled iPhone is to wipe your phone or tablet to factory settings without a passcode.
Use iMyFone LockWiper how do you unlock an iPhone to unlock and restart your iPhone to factory settings.
This is the easiest way one can follow to wipe an iPhone to factory settings.
- Download iMyFone LockWiper.
- Install it.
- Click Start
- Download and Extract Firmware Package
- iMyFone LockWiper detects your device model
- Then you choose the firmware version provided and click “Download.”
- If you’ve already got a firmware package, just click “Select” to add it in.
- When the verification succeeds, click “Start to Extract” and kindly wait for it to complete.
- Click on “Start Unlock” to begin. Remember to keep your iPhone connected to the computer without any interruption during the unlocking process.
- You will need to enter “000000” for double confirmation that you agree to go through with it and unlock your iPhone, click “Unlock.”
- Then the iPhone will enter the Recovery mode itself.
- In a couple of minutes, the passcode lock from the iPhone will be removed from your iPhone.
- Congrats! Your Apple device, iPhone/iPad/iPod lock screen passcode unlocked successfully!
Check out more things you can unlock with the iMyFoneLockWiper here.
No good thing comes for free, of course.
iMyFone LockWiper is a professional tool that you can buy and solve all your Apple product problems at one stop. It can also be used to wipe an iPad to factory settings without a passcode.
Usually, it cost $69.95but you can now purchase it for only $29.95 only!
Use a COUPON to get an amazing discount for 1-Year Plan, for both Windows and Mac versions.
COUPON CODE: “ F487SA”.
iMyFone LockWiper for Android smartphones:
You can use iMyFone LockWiper (Android) android phone codes unlock for android phones too. The Android version of iMyFone LockWiper is one of the best Android lock screen bypass tools to help you remove screen lock in any scenario. You can break through PIN, pattern, password, fingerprint lock and face lock.
Just a couple of clicks and LockWiper unlocks Samsung, LG, Xiaomi, Huawei, Motorola, Honor, Vivo, Google, Sony, HTC and much more android devices.
- Unlock your phone or tablet using Using iTunes
This process will vary based on the iPhone you have. Connect your Apple device to the computer and do the following for the following devices to open up iTunes.
- iPhone 8 or later:
Pressing and holding down the Volume Up button, Volume Down, and then Power button will prompt the “connect to iTunes” screen.
- iPhone 7:
Pressing and holding down the Power button for three seconds, swipe the “Power off” slider to the right Pressing and holding down the Volume will prompt the “connect to iTunes” screen.
- iPhone 6s or older:
Pressing and holding down the Power button for three seconds, swipe the “Power off” slider to the right. Pressing and holding down the Home button will prompt the “connect to iTunes” screen.
Once you’re on iTunes, on your computer, click “Restore”.
This will set your device to the factory setting and you will have to set it up like a new phone with the backup.
- Unlock your phone or tablet using Find My iPhone
Go to Find My iPhone website on your internet browser.
Find your iPhone by selecting it from the list of devices in the dropdown menu.
Click “Erase iPhone” and then click “Erase” to confirm.
You will have to put in your Apple ID password, not the iPhone’s passcode.
Viola! iPhone unlocked.
- Unlock your phone or tablet using Find My iPhone
Sometimes you gotta trick the system to get what you want. You can trick Siri to help you unlock your iPhone. Follow the following step by step.
- Press and hold the Home button to activate Siri. Ask Siri: “Hey Siri, what time is it?”, the “Clock” icon will appear, click on it.
- Go to the World clock and press on the plus “+” to add another clock.
- You will be asked to search for a city. Enter whatever you want and click “Select All”.
- Various options such as cut, copy, define, share, and more will pop up. Press the “Share” option.
- Press on the “share clock time via Message”.
- In the “To” field type anything and press on “Return”.
- The text highlights in green. Select it and press the plus “+” sign.
- A new window will pop up, press the “Create new contact” option.
- Press “Add photo” then “Choose Photo”.
- You’re in your photo album now.
- Press the home button and you’ll exit the photo library.
Enjoy! You just unlocked an iPhone without its passcode.