This is the time for compensation for those Apple’s Beta Program participants that have been actively working. The ultimate iOS 15 launch candidate, the version that will launch to the public shortly, is accessible for download immediately.
Apple’s iOS 15 is launching for the public on September 20. However, Apple’s Beta Program participants will be able to download them at the moment. Nevertheless, do keep in that this iOS 15 launch participant is a major download and can punch in at approximately three to four hours of download time, consequently ensure that you have your phone plugged in.
What's Covered Below?
What is the latest in the iOS 15 launch candidate?
The California-based Cupertino giant has not presented anything new at this stage in the iOS 15 launch candidate from no matter what we’ve watched in the iOS 15 Public Beta 8. Missing features such as SharePlay, etc., will be there on future versions of iOS 15.
What all has been solved in the iOS 15 launch candidate, and what is broken?
Apple iOS 15’s formal developer launch notes present several bugs that appear to have continued and are presently on the extreme build. For instance, utilizing Matter devices on the Home app leads to be an issue. This is further the same bugs list that was seen for the iOS 15 Public Beta 8. Consequently, it seems that iOS 15.1 will have several fixes to launch.
Here’re the problems on the iOS 15 launch candidate for the time being:
- You may be unable to enter the Guided Access passcode to terminate Guided Access while utilizing Guided Access with VoiceOver.
- Text referring that Find My network is active when your iOS device requires to be charged going only to show if the device language is set to English.
- Matter problems go as far as plague iOS 15. However, there are workarounds. Apple TV can’t get them when on WiFi (only ethernet). You will be unable to connect to a third-party hub. Accessories may provide a No Response message once pairing. The pairing might consume a long time and continue to fail. Finally, you will be only able to pair five accessories, and only the holder of the home account will be able to pair them.
- The cancel button persists visible after the cancellation of a widget gallery search.
- Rounded corners on buildings are disappearing in the Apple Maps application.
- You might be unable to do further projects in Reality Composer
- The extension UI could not make room for the keyboard in Safari.
- On devices when offline, Siri speech recognition is accessible for just these languages at this time: English (United Kingdom), Chinese (Mandarin – China mainland), English (Australia), English (Canada), and English (US)
- VoiceOver and Spoken Content users might not at the beginning see all accessible voice options in Siri. Voice options must populate after a while.
How to acquire the iOS 15 Public Beta launch candidate
You will have to be a part of the Apple Beta program to start with this. After you have registered on your device, you can see the new profile in the Settings application. With iOS 12, the California-based Cupertino giant introduced the capability to install a stable public beta or the present beta build, considering they are from the same base. Consequently, to acquire the iOS 15 beta, you will have to remove the iOS 14 beta profile from your smartphone.
We recommend you not to install iOS 15 beta on your primary device due to beta builds. The OS is anticipated to be buggy and complicated. However, if you do not have an extra device, assure you take a trustworthy backup.