Millions of people actively used WhatsApp across the globe. And presently, this number has massively increased during the current lockdown in the last few months. To make a connection with their family, friends, and colleagues, people are now using WhatsApp more than ever before. WhatsApp frequently comes with new features for making users’ life simple and easy some of them are hiding last seen and blue tick and read deleted messages. And both Android, as well as iPhone users, can use these features.
How to read deleted WhatsApp messages
If you want to read the deleted messages, you will have to download a third-party app from the Google Play store. You must have to keep in mind that the app you have to download for reading deleted messages is available only for the Android users, iPhone users will not be able to use this feature. These are the following steps to get the deleted WhatsApp messages back:
- First of all, you have to download the WhatsRemoved app from the Google Play store on that same handset in which you have WhatsApp account.
- After downloading the app, set it up, and accept all the terms and conditions as the application has many advertisements.
- The application supports a lot of platforms, and WhatsApp is one of them. Click on continue after selecting the app from the list to read deleted messages on WhatsApp.
- The WhatsRemoved+app is going to ask you, then either it should save files or not. And when you told it is going to take you to a page that is going to display all deleted WhatsApp messages. On top of the screen, just click on the WhatsApp option after the Detected option.
- You can read all the deleted WhatsApp messages after enabling the setting.
Just keep in mind that these are third-party applications, and you must be cautious utilizing them.
How to hide blue tick on WhatsApp
A few years ago, the platform released the blue tick feature and introduced a feature to hide it soon after a few months later because many users didn’t want to let the others know when they have seen their messages. Both iOS, as well as Android users, can use this feature. Here are the steps to hide blue tick on WhatsApp:
- First of all, open WhatsApp and go to the settings.
- Then move to the account and tap on the Privacy option.
- Lastly, disabled blue tick after scrolling down to Read Receipts.
Moreover, you can enable that feature anytime you want. However, you will no longer be able to know when others read the messages you sent if you disable the option. And if you’re going to enable the Read Receipts option, just follow the above mention steps.
How to hide Last seen on WhatsApp
Some years ago, WhatsApp released last seen option, and many people similar to blue tick didn’t like the feature, and they wished to disable the option. Consequently, there was an option to disabled it by the platform. These are the following steps to hide last seen on WhatsApp:
- First of all, to disable last seen go to WhatsApp settings
- Then click on the Last Seen option after going to Account option and change the Settings to ‘Nobody.’
There you will find three options, “Everyone,” “My Contacts,” and “Nobody.” If a user selects the “Everyone” option, all those people who have his WhatsApp number will be able to check last seen. On the other hand, if he enables the “My Contacts,” only the contacts will be able to see his last seen. And on clicking the third “Nobody” option, no one will be able to check his last seen. A user can choose any option from these three options at any time.