Last night, on Apple’s time flies event, Apple announced iPad Air 4, iPad 8, and smartwatch SE and Watch Series 6. This mega-firm also revealed to roll out a new software update to the users of all these devices. The latest iOS 14 brought new features and improved efficiency, which will be applicable for all compatible iPhones.
Furthermore, an iPadOS 14 update will be sent to all iPad users and WatchOS 7 updates to all smartwatch users. Eventually, Apple will also now upgrade the final version of tvOS 14.
A few months back, Apple launched the beta version of the iOS 14. Now, all compatible iPhone clients will be able to approach upgraded software.
What's Covered Below?
How To Upgrade to iOS 14 and iPadOS 14
Most often, Apple launches new iOS and iPadOS updates at night, according to Indian Standard Time. Hence, Indian users must get the latest update by tonight. Now, the question is, how can be upgraded to iOS 14 and iPadOS 14? Very easy.
Check here how to iCloud unlock your devices.
All you need is to follow the scheme. Here, we are providing a step by step scheme to download the new software update on your Apple device.
Steps To Upgrade To Latest iOS 14 version
- Go to the Settings menu on your device (iPhone or iPad)
- Now, select “General.”
- Click on the “Software Update”.
Check out iOS 14 privacy features here.
Important points you need to know before you start installing iOS or iPadOS updates are the following.
- Connect your device with a stable WiFi network as it is a gigantic update with massive data to be installed.
- Stop any use of your Apple device while installing the update. Otherwise, the process will get slower.
- Be sure you have a backup of your data, including chats, before starting installation.
List of iOS 14 update compatible device
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
List of iPads are compatible with the iPadOS 14 update
- iPod Touch (7th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad Mini (5th generation)
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air 2
Steps to Install WatchOS 7:
At the availability of the new software update, your Apple Watch will get a notification. Then, you can update your watchOS 14 with the use of your iPhone.
How To Update Apple WatchOS 14
- Click on the “update tonight” option in the notification.
- Confirm it via your iPhone
- Open the Apple Watch app.
- Click on the “My Watch” tab
- Tap, the General
- Now, click on “Software Update.”