AC Market is the best place to get third-party apps and games on your devices. It is supported by different device platforms like Android and iOS. You can get hundreds of apps that you always wanted to have without rooting or jailbreaking your devices. In AC Market, you can find a wonderful inventory consisting of apps and games of all kinds. Even the paid apps in the official app stores can be downloaded for free using this amazing app store.
AC Market is the best app installer for Android. Recently, it has been reported by some of the Android users that it is not working. We have come up with solutions to solve this issue. Three methods are given in this article which you can refer to. Later on, you can use this app on Android devices without restrictions.
Features of AC Market
It is the most downloaded app installer for Android. This is because of the amazing variety of third-party apps and games it provides. Here are some more features of AC Market.
- An immense collection of third-party modded and tweaked apps are available.
- All the apps and games can be installed for free.
- You don’t have to root the Android devices to get this.
- Great performance is shown by the app installer.
- You can get apps in the highest download speed.
- It also offers a simple and clean user interface.
This app has got everything for your Android devices. You can completely change your device in looks and features using this app installer. It is, in fact, the best in the market.
Fix AC Market Not Working on Android
It is totally free of errors. However, as a few users have faced the issue of AC Market not working on Android, we have given three methods to solve this.
In this, we are going to reset the app preferences. This method will usually work to solve the problem in most cases. Follow the steps below.
- You have to navigate to the Settings of your Android.
- Scroll down and click on Apps or App Manager option.
- You will find All Apps option in here. Take the menu from this.
- Tap on the Reset App Preferences option.
- A window will pop up. You need to tap on Reset Now button.
- Open the app and see if it is working.
If your AC Market is still not working, you can try the method given below. Here, we are going to clear the cache and app data.
- Go to the device Settings.
- You need to click on the Apps or App Manager option.
- Here, you will find System Apps under which you need to tap on Package Installer.
- You have to click on the Clear Data button.
- Next, tap on the Clear Cache option.
If your device has the version Android Marshmallow 6.0, then the Clear Cache and Clear Data are found to be under the Storage option in the Settings.
If its still not working, you need to follow the instructions given below.
- You have to move to the device Settings.
- Scroll down and find the Security tab. Click on it.
- You are required to turn on the Unknown Sources option from here.
- Check if the AC Market is working or not.
- If not, then delete the AC market and install it again.
Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled when you reinstall the app. This has got to solve the problem.
AC Market is a great alternative for the official app store. It has a greater number of apps, games, emulators, etc including modded and hacked ones. You can enjoy many new features and functions on your Android devices using this awesome app installer. It is the safest way to get third-party apps on your device. The methods given above will surely help you solve the issue. You can open the AC Market and start downloading all your favorite apps again.