Have you ever faced the problem of an iPhone stuck on the Apple logo or a boot loop? No matter if you’re using iPhone 11, iPhone X, iPhone XR, or any older/latest versions. This is the problem you can face using any iPhone. But there is a way to get back into your device.
Typically this happens because of a jailbreak tweak or a few tweaks which are having a problem working together. This can also occur with non-jailbreak tweaks like color changer, icon changer, carrier logo changer, etc.
What's Covered Below?
- When Your iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo?
- 3 Ways To Fix iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo
- 1. How To Force Restart iPhone To Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
- 2. Fix iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo with Home Button
- 3. Fix iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo (Without Home Button Cell)
When Your iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo?
When this happens, you won’t be able to do anything on your device; you’ll see an Apple logo on your device always. You can’t perform any functions, and you can’t make calls, even pressing the Home button does nothing.
It’s frustrating that you’re phone looks equal to a brick, But don’t worry, the solutions are below. Sometimes your iPhone stuck on headphone mode as well, check the solution for it.
Here I am going to show you multiple ways to get out of this situation — one for those iPhone devices which have a home button and one for those which don’t.
Keep following this article, I am not sharing only one, but a few ways to get out of an iPhone stuck on the Apple logo or boot loop. The problem is, your iPhone keeps you showing the Apple logo, which looks like it’s trying to boot up, but it doesn’t.
Also check here if you have an apple watch, multiple ways to fix an Apple watch stuck on the Apple logo.
3 Ways To Fix iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo
- How To Force Restart iPhone To Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
- Fix iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo with Home Button
- Fix iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo (Without Home Button Cell)
The detailed solutions are below, let’s start with the most straightforward solution first, it’s the force restart option, we have explained different methods for different iPhone models so follow the one relevant to you.
1. How To Force Restart iPhone To Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
Fix Apple Logo Through Force Restart iPhone 5 – iPhone 6 Plus & SE
- First of all, hold down both the power and home button at the same time, as your screen turns black, leave both of the buttons.
- Then, hold down the power button again until you see the Apple logo on your device.
- At this stage, your iPhone must restart as it usually does; if you see things normal, then the iPhone stuck at the Apple logo issue is fixed with force restart.
How To Force Restart iPhone 7 and iPhone 7s
- Press both volumes up and down buttons and the power button at the same time.
- As your screen turns black, leave all of the pressed buttons.
- Now, press the power button again until you see the Apple logo on your screen.
- If your iPhone usually restarts, the Apple logo stuck issue is solved.
Fix iPhone is Stuck on Apple Logo Through Force Restart, iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus.
- First, press the volume up button and release it, then press the volume down button and release it.
- After that, press and hold down the side button for at least 10 seconds.
- Once your iPhone reboots, release the side button, keep in mind that you need to perform all these actions immediately; otherwise, you might have to repeat.
Check here how to download checkra1n checkn1x jailbreak on your devices.
2. Fix iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo with Home Button
The first thing you need to do is to press and hold the power button and the home button together to power your device off. This is a hard power off to your device.
After your device is powered off, press and holds the power button to power up the device again. As soon as the Apple logo shows up, click and hold the volume up button, which will allow your device to boot up in safe mode. Keep holding it for a minute or two until it boots up. When your device is booted up, it’s in safe mode.
Now all your jailbreak tweaks are disabled. Your device will work, you can make phone calls, and messages, basically you can do anything on your device. It’s just in safe mode.
Although your iPhone stuck on Apple logo is out of the problem now, another problem is that you need to figure out why it is happening. If you’re jailbroken, it is probably going to be a jailbreak tweak, causing a boot loop in your device. The first method completes here.
The fix for iPhone stuck on the Apple logo on devices like iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone X is different. For this, you must know how to do a force restart iPhone, and hopefully, this will fix your problem. If it doesn’t, then follow the third method where you’d have to restore your iPhone with iTunes.
Also, check here how to fix iPhone ghost touch problem.
3. Fix iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo (Without Home Button Cell)
Connect your device through a USB cable to your PC or Mac.
After that, press the volume up button followed by the volume down button, and then press the power button. Keep holding these for a while until your screen turns black, and after that, the Apple logo will appear again. Remember, keep pressing the buttons until the Apple logo shows up again, and then the iTunes logo shows up with a USB cable sign on your screen.
After that, head over to your computer, and you’ll see a message in pop that there is a problem with your iPhone and it must be restored to get out of the iPhone stuck on the Apple logo problem.
Click on restore, and it will do a fresh restore to your device and update it to the latest firmware. Once the device is completely restored, you’ll get rid of this iPhone stuck on the Apple logo or boot loop problem.
Those who have backed up their device can restore all the data after this fresh restore. If you don’t have a backup, first of all, turn on backups on your iPhone.
Also see here what TFW means on iPhone.
This is how you can get rid of the iPhone stuck on Apple logo or boot loop problem. I have mentioned a method of force restart iPhone if you are not able to do anything on your iPhone.
The other two methods are also here if the first method does not work for you. This is the issue almost every iPhone user faces, don’t worry its easy to fix. I hope you guys like it, and if you have any queries, please leave that in the comments below.