Shopify is the principal e-commerce platform for managers to build their online shops. Shopify is simple to follow, so you should be able to build your shop also if you don’t have the proper experience. It is perfect for managers who need to start their online store externally any trouble and huge economic losses.
Recently, the so-called hosted shopping carts occupy a growing niche in the e-commerce platform market. This means that by registering on the site of the same shopify development company MakeBeCool, in a few clicks you can get a trial store, which is hosted on Shopify itself. The trial period and the limited functionality, as a rule, is quite enough to test the card’s capabilities. In addition, such a solution, of course, removes the headache associated with renting your own hosting, installing the engine and all the necessary PHP modules for the card, etc. Everything is already deployed, as they say, pay and use.
Shopify migrating advantages
So, we figured out the production of an online shop based on Shopify, presently we will explain the topic of why it is worth choosing this particular platform.
As of the beginning of 2017, 19.7% of shops were designed based on the Shopify platform, which is a very satisfying result. Perhaps the situation has changed in 2017 (there are no statistics for this period yet).
- It gives a complete set of help. In various other examples, the user demands to get entertaining for the site including select frames, which needs at most limited minimum experience in this field. Shopify also allows website hosting.
- The Shopify App Store is constantly refreshed with different apps. They serve to resolve such difficulties as increasing the growth of website companies to customers, improving the number and amount of investments, including numerous others. Currently, the Shopify App Store has over 300 applications. Among them are paid and free.
- Low costs. First of all, it provides its users 2 weeks of examination experiment to understand if the program was best for them. Then you will have to pay $ 29 / month, as well as 2.9% for the transfer of funds +30 cents (in the case of using third-party payment methods).
- Paid and free templates. Shopify gives both paid and free themes. The user can choose from 10 available and unlimited paid templates (the average cost is $ 140).
- User help 24/7. At any time of the day, you can get an answer to your question via chat, email, or phone.
You need an easy way to add and remove products; you need the ability to customize the look and feel of your store; and you definitely need reliable and simple analytics to keep track of everything. So, Shopify has everything you need to launch an amazing online store.
Now that you combine them, all of these applications and services can be divided into three possible ones. When you migrate to shopify data transfer options:
- Manual migration;
- Helper migration;
- Automatic migrations, this option ceases to be an option.
This method of data transfer can be longer and its cost, in comparison with automatic migration, can also be higher.
It’s simple because you need to hire a programmer to work on this task. Of course, for the work of a person, not a machine, you will have to pay more. And even if you yourself are a first-class programmer and are quite able to write the necessary script, it will take your time, and it, as you know, money. Especially if you are a good programmer.
Another factor to consider is the time it takes to develop a solution. And if your business project is urgent enough, then almost certainly you will not have enough time.