Here in this article, we will tell you about the official launch date and how you can download Windows 11. Microsoft has announced the official launch date of its upcoming operating system, Windows 11. The company is going to roll out Windows 11 to the general public on October 5 and is currently getting ready for it.
The company has initiated the concluding phase that goes into getting ready the Windows 11 version 21H2, the October 2021 update, for launch, and testers will be able to download the update from the Release Preview Channel presently.
Testers downloading the Windows 11 Release Preview Channel will test this version of the software on their main devices since they have compatible drivers installed.
Nevertheless, according to the Windows Latest notes, there’s still a bit of tweaking that’s still waiting to be completed. That’s why there are perhaps several small problems in Windows 11 Build 22000.194 that are presently being offered to testers in the Release Preview.
As per the reports,
Microsoft is “planning to improve the overall experience of the Windows 11 version 21H2 in the coming weeks as part of the tech firm’s normal servicing cadence”.
How to download Windows 11:
1. First of all, go to settings.
2. Next, click on Update & Security
3. Then, you will have to go to Windows Update and there check for updates.
4. After you sign up for the Release Preview Channel, manually tap on the “download and install” option for Windows 11.
5. You are going to get Windows 10 version 21H2 (October 2021 Update) if you tap on “stay on Windows 10 for the time being”
Moreover, if your hardware is compatible, you are going to be able to receive the Windows 11 updates as a regular Windows Update. Possibly, it is going to be approximately 3GB in size. In addition, Windows 11 is going to come with a new Start menu, a new notification center, a new Microsoft Store, and many more other features.